Digital Marketing has always embraced transformation through times and today digital marketing is emerging as the face of the future. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted every element of the economy, we will witness its spillover effects for years to come. Almost immediately, traditional business models have been knocked down and rebuilt by interactive and contactless technologies that alter customer behavior, sales structures, and marketing strategies.
Here are the top 7 emerging trends for Digital Marketing in a post-COVID-19 world:
- Inclusivity: This encompasses media and topics representing a number of cultures, sexualities, religions, etc., as well as representation for individuals with physical disabilities and intellectual disabilities. As per Accenture, buying behavior is indeed influenced by this cultural shift: 41% of shoppers “have shifted… their business away from a retailer that does not convey how essential inclusiveness is to them.”
- In Google SERPs, emphasis mostly on “Featured Snippet”: The Nirvana of SEO has long been the highest possible presence on related Google searches. A recent introduction to the “featured snippet” of highlighted text that Google uses to try to address the user’s question even without the user clicking on anything.
- SEO for Voice Search: The next frontier in SEO is voice search. If they can use voice-activated AI assistants on their gadgets or use their smartphones as walkie-talkies, even more users might choose to talk to their search bars rather than type.
- The Quest of AdBlockers– Studies show that 27% of the internet users are expected to have installed some sort of ad blocker which may significantly eat into the revenue of various digital marketing strategies. Marketers can discover ways to avoid ad blockers so that makers of ad blockers can boost their apps and close the gaps.
- Non-Linear Customer Journeys: The transition in consumer behavior is supposed to result in a reduced emphasis on the linear consumer journey, which frog-marches opportunities through a directed Awareness-Consideration-Decision process, and a renewed importance on a dispersed array of touchpoints that make a brand omnipresent in the daily life of the customer.
- Video Advertising: App developers are now upgrading their functionality to a degree that can generate user satisfaction and reduce the change between multiple products. To get consumers engaged on it, companies encourage those features on their own, making it the best choice for advertisers to highlight their offerings. They often communicate vast chunks of data in a relatively short, aside from being insightful and interactive.
- AI for non-linear consumer journeys: Throughout diverse corporate methods and ads, AI is being applied in all various directions. While preferring personable websites over bland ones, users ignore and unsubscribe from mass-blasted email promotions. Leveraging machine learning is one form of producing stimulating, customizable interaction without recruiting hundreds of creatives and designers.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!