Making your own candles is so much fun and a great project to do with any big kiddos in your life! Everyone loved making homemade candles together for our holiday gifts—they were great for teachers, friends, party hosts, the mail carrier, you name it. Making candles is fun and enjoyable. You can even try making candles at home by these simple methods,
- Beeswax pellets (or block)
- Essential oils (optional, but recommended—I used Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, and Spiced Cider)
- 4-ounce glass jars or tins (or other similar containers)
- Wicks + scissors (we used organic hemp, but cotton is another good choice)
- Pencils or clothespins for holding the wicks in place
- Wooden skewer (for stirring)
- Dedicated candle-making pitcher (basically a metal pitcher you’ll only use for melting wax)
- Pot to use as a double boiler (filled with a couple inches of water)
- Electric heat source (in other words, not your gas stove—I bought a very inexpensive electric burner)
- Gift tags/string + pen
- Organic items to embed (such as plant clippings from your Christmas tree, herbs like lavender and rosemary, pieces from candy canes or other hard candies, coffee beans, seashells, etc. – optional)
Serve your guests some natural charm with this exquisitely handcrafted KCCA afternoon Tea Set, with the semi precious Rose from our Go Rigor Collections and make your time more special and lovable.
- handcrafted to perfection, embellished with semi precious rose quartz, this tea set elevates your tea time ambience
- this tea set is pristine and sturdy, which makes it a classic addition to your tea-time crockery array
- the elegant design is perfect for serving as a visual feast to your guests
You can even gift this for any occasion to your friends and relatives.
Clab Baking Candle Class: You will learn how to make rising bread candles (no mold technique) were you will taught to make three types will be covered A Loaf style, Muffin and cupcake style and a tart look dessert. Also this course will cover how to make perfect cream for cupcake icing and liquid white chocolate cream for tarts. At Go Rigor you can book your seat for work shop and book ticket for you also. Hurry up and visit our site for more information https://gorigor.com/
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!